Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:29:45 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        pirat sriyotha <pirat@oaep.go.th>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xfmail steal pine's /var/mail

Hello,

> help please.  i inadvertently use xfmail and set /home/pirat/mail instead
> of /home/pirat/Mail to the mail directory.  later on i can not see my
> mesages from pine's inbox.  i normally use pine.

You can set this in pine - in your ~/.pinerc you'll see:

# Path of (local or remote) INBOX, e.g. ={mail.somewhere.edu}inbox
# Normal Unix default is the local INBOX (usually /usr/spool/mail/$USER).
inbox-path=mail/mbox

Change this line to recognize the correct path (Mail or mail, I got
confused which you wanted) and you'll be set.

Brett