Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 10:33:44 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
Cc:        William Woods <bwoods2@uswest.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: better than pine?

[upside-down quoting fixed... *sigh* And please can you not quote the
entire previous message either?? *sigh* again.  FreeBSD users should
know better.]

Brennan W Stehling wrote:

> On Wed, 17 May 2000, William Woods wrote:
>
>> Will mutt use the same mailboxes, ie; /var/mail/user?
>
> From what I saw, you can configure it to do that.

I think it does that by default, in fact.  I certainly never had to to any
special configuration for that.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D