Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:49:06 +0100
From:      Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        Volker Kindermann <freebsd@secspace.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA wireless nic

Quoting Volker Kindermann <freebsd@secspace.de>:

> AFAIK, the Netgear MA401 has an Intersil Prism 2 (or 2.5) chipset which
> is supported well.

Since we are talking about wireless stuff (hehe) I want to ask if someone
tried the bsd-airtools ?
I wanted to check those tools because it's kinda interesting!

I installed them and have to run it that way: dstumbler wi0 -o

But apparently when it founds a network my laptop crashes :)
(it goes in debug mode)

I'm using 5.0...

Any idea ?

Thanx