Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:38:09 +0000
From:      Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jack L." <xxjack12xx@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Gtk problems with audacity

On Friday, 22 March 2019 00:35:38 GMT Jack L. wrote:
>  Do you have libgnomeui installed?

Yes

>  If so, what happens if you remove it? Does audacity magically work?

Yes it works fine with libgnomeui removed. Unfortunately i can't permanently delete libgnomeui because it's required by net/unison which I occasionally use for maintaining a remote system but it does provide a temporary workaround for the times I need to run audacity.

libgnomeui-2.24.5:
        ocaml-lablgtk2-2.18.3_2
curlew:/root# pkg info -r ocaml-lablgtk2
ocaml-lablgtk2-2.18.3_2:
        unison-2.51.2

--
Mike Clarke