Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:29:28 +0000
From:      Kyle Buttress <kyle@pchost.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   quake2

I'm haveing a problem getting quake2 going?

I have been to the following URL and still no luck

http://www.dons.net.au/~darius/quake/

I get the following error when I try and exec the file

su-2.02# ./quake2
Added packfile ./baseq2/pak2.pak (2 files)
couldn't exec default.cfg
couldn't exec config.cfg
Console initialized.