Date:      29 Sep 1998 08:26:40 +0200
From:      Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        Vladimir Kushnir <kushn@mail.kar.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question about python15 port.

Vladimir Kushnir <kushn@mail.kar.net> writes:

> Sorry if I should have asked this in question-, but since it concernes
> 3.0..

freebsd-ports, actually. Moved there.

> Well, it seems there's a typo in Makefile in python15 port:

No.

> .if ${OSVERSION} < 300000
>                ~~~~~~~~~~
>         ${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/lib/python1.5/plat-freebsd3
> 						~~~~~~~
> <snip>
> .else
> ~~~~~~
>         ${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/lib/python1.5/plat-freebsd2
> 						~~~~~~~
> <snip>
> Shouldn't it be other way around?

If python is built on a 2.2.x system it already installs the
plat-freebsd2 files. I want the plat-freebsd3 installed as well so I
won't have to deal with different PLISTs for the two releases. And no,
I can't take the version number out because some library scripts
depend on it.

tg