Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:57:29 +0000
From:      dave@allunix.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sandbox of virtual servers

Has anyone out there setup a sandbox limiting users to their own
home directories in a telnet or ftp session?

I have looked all over for docs relating to this issue. I know that
there are ISP's out there who offer virtual servers in what I think is a
chroot enviroment. Complete with their own sendmail and apache
configuration files?

As I do not subscribe to the stable list, please cross post it to the
isp or questions list.

Thank You in Advance,
David DeTinne