Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        dima@best.net, axl@iafrica.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH port

	AFAIK both .25 and .26 have crc data injection bug fixed:

% ssh -v -p 139 twentythree.jkb.org
SSH Version 1.2.25 [i386-unknown-freebsd2.2.6], protocol version 1.5.
Compiled with RSAREF.
[snip]
0wn.jkb.org: Sent encrypted session key.
0wn.jkb.org: Installing crc compensation attack detector
0wn.jkb.org: Received encrypted confirmation.
[snip]

	Is there another bug you guys are talking about?

	And yes, the license does blow. That means ISPs will have to pay
if they want to use ssh2

-- Yan

www.best.com/~jkb/         Unix users of the world unite:
www.{free,open,net}bsd.org | www.linux.org | www.apache.org | www.perl.com
"Turn up the lights, I don't want to go home in the dark."