Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 95 11:59:09 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        jmb@kryten.atinc.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: if_zp driver

the zp0 probes alright and it works if I have the TP cable plugged
in, but if I use the BNC/transciever cable, nothing.

bnc network and TP networks are OK, BNC works in "windows" fine

I am hoping that its something as simple as turning the
transceiver on since everything works with TP it must be 90+% there.

I guess a good question would be has anyone used this card
on a thin-net network?

Jim Leppek