Date:      9 Jul 1999 10:04:37 -0000
From:      justin@csad.coventry.ac.uk
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, jbiquez@icsmx.com
Subject:   Re: LISTSERV

>Hello.

>What listserv (majordomo ?) do you suggest for a small list I want to open
>and manage under Freebsd. Something not to complicated since I'm still in
>the process of learning the basics of Freebsd.

I use qmail and ezmlm.

qmail is a sendmail replacement that I find much easier to use, ezmlm
is an easy mail list manager that works intimately with qmail.

However I have been using UNIX variants for 13 years, and was purely a user
for the first 4, so I have no concept of what it means to be `learning the
basics'. The idea of non UNIX users finding themselves having to be
administrators is quite frightening to me.