Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:01:11 -0400
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adding data to existing CD/DVD

I have tried both xfburn and cdrecord; however, I cannot figure out how
to add data to an existing CD, or create a CD that I can later add data
to. It seems that once the CD is written to, this disc is closed. I
have seen a few options that allow writing to the disk multiple times;
however, they are then only viewable on a FreeBSD system. I need to
create discs that are viewable on multiple OS's and that I can add data
to after the initial burn. Using mkisofs creates an ISO that makes
adding data to impossible as far as I can tell.

On windows, it is easily done. I just cannot get a handle on how to do
it on FreeBSD. Maybe I need a different program?

--
Carmel
carmel@hotmail.com

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings -- including this one.