Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 18:53:15 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        dyson@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I ask you to respond to Linus

  > Hey guys, Linus just attacked me publically in a very uncalled for
  > way on USENET.  I responded as strongly as I could, but there was
  > no reason for him to call me a liar.  I value integrity more
  > highly than ANY programming skill.  Please try to convince him to
  > publically retract his statement.

For those of us who haven't been following every USENET group as
closely as we perhaps should, what was the exchange in question?

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu

Fourth law of computing:
  Anything that can go wro
.signature: segmentation violation -- core dumped