Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:12:47 -0700
From:      Matt Olander <matt@offmyserver.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, sethk@offmyserver.com
Subject:   Re: BSDLive: FreeBSD Mini CD

On Aug 30, 2005, at 1:08 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

>> http://www.offmyserver.com/bsdlive
>>

> Nice idea, Thanks Matt. Downloading now.
> Could you put an MD5 on that page too please ?

Ah, yes. Will do, thanks ;-)

Seth, can you also post the image that we use for the business card
CD's to the bsdlive page?
That way, somebody can edit it and print up labels if they want.

> I'll have to see what mini blanks cost in the shops, & then keep a
> couple in wallet to give away periodically)

We got the cd's and labels at www.labelgear.com but I'm sure there's
a million places to buy them from.

Cheers,
-matt

----
Matt Olander
Chief Technology Officer, OffMyServer, Inc.
Public Relations, The FreeBSD Project
(408)943-4100 Phone
(408)943-4101 Fax
www.offmyserver.com