Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:24:55 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Configuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.

=20
The concept of openLDAP and its integration with FreeBSD seems pretty broad=
 and somewhat overwelm, I found a hint link, yet I am looking for a more sp=
ecific article that would elaborate in depth the aspects of openLDAP and Fr=
eeBSD at a corporate level.
=20
http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3D49221
=20
Thank in advance for your help and if see anything relate to this let me/us=
 know. > Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:21:09 +0700> From: on@cs.ait.ac.th> To: =
lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> Subject: =
Re: Configuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.> > > I think it =
may be a problem there, do you have any how to for that configur=3D> > atio=
n, in case I can double check. Off course besides the info provide at o=3D>=
 > penldap.org. Thanks in advance.> > Sorry, I am pretty new with LDAP too =
:) I have no documentation beside> the one I found from Googling around.> >=