Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:14:33 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      Steve Howe <un_x@anchorage.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ascii form?

> If you are unhappy with what the many volunteers in this project provide,
> why not contribute your efforts and make availabe what you think we should
> have?

give me upload permission and i will :)  ... i'd

more -s handbook.latin1 | col -b | ispell > handbook.ascii

and upload it via ftp into the docs directory.
and it would be my choice of handbook format
and would save 64k/file of tx bandwidth
over the latin verson :)
 FingerPrint BA09868C 1B995204 58410FD3 A5E7B2DA
 http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/way/7747