Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2006 01:15:52 -0400
From:      "Don Munyak" <don.munyak@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache & Jails

I want to build a FreeBSD webserver to replace a M$ IIS web server.
I've started researching using Jails but am a little confused.

Given I am hosting four(4) websites, would I have four separate jails.
each jail having a separate install of apache + php + mysql ?

or would I be installing apache + php + mysql at the base system, and
then have four separate jails for each web site and database files ??

Thanks