Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:51:23 -0400
From:      Rakesh Thakkar <rakesh@cell-works.com>
To:        Mikko Tyolajarvi <mikko@dynas.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting FreeBSD as Gateway!

Hello,

I have recompiled the kernel after I added those two lines in my kernel.  I
followed the directions on mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd on how to compile the
kernel.  After recompiling the kernel, I put the information on my windows 98
machine and for gateway I put 192.168.1.1.  I still keep getting the same
message.  Any other help is appreciated.

Rakesh