Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:25:18 +0530
From:      "Rathnakara U M" <rathnakara.malatesha@wipro.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Hello

------=_NextPartTM-000-58b86caa-764f-4697-8600-bccc6a33080d

Hello,

This is Rathnakara from WIPRO Technologies, Bangalore, India.

I would like to download the source code for FreeBSD release 4.3, But I
could not follow the link where exactly I can find the source code. I would
appreciate If u could help in this regard.

Thx
Rat

------=_NextPartTM-000-58b86caa-764f-4697-8600-bccc6a33080d

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.