Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 1998 15:57:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred <perlsta@fs3.ny.genx.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/include/sys/cam/scsi...

sorry, what i meant was that we used to have a:

/usr/include/scsi.h
or /usr/include/sys/scsi.h (i forget which)

now we have /usr/include/cam/scsi_all.h

a lot of applications broke during compile just because of the renameing.
when the scsi.h was replaced by cam/scsi_all.h it compiled and worked,
notably kscd (the kde CD player)

so, :)
 can't we have a compadibility header for scsi?

thanks,
-Alfred