Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:27:44 +1000
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD logo...

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:20 am, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> We can sit here for hours and pick apart everything, discuss wood fragments
> found in the mountains, caves with odd markings, strange magnetic fields,
> and get nothing accomplished.  But that's not because it doesn't exist and
> stuff

Since you went there...

For me, its not that complicated, Jesus was killed by the Roman guards, then
heaps of people saw him alive.... Either the romans did a bad job at killing
him (unlikely) or he did raise from the dead.

You could perhaps argue maybe they got someone who looked like him to trick
people, but again I think unlikely, I dont think people 2000 years ago were
as stupid as you paint them out to be. (:

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386