Date:      Sat, 01 Apr 1995 20:47:33 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
Cc:        aw2t+@andrew.cmu.edu, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, bugs@ns1.win.net, gary@palmer.demon.co.uk, hackers@FreeBSD.org, tom@haven.uniserve.com
Subject:   Re: 4 gig st15150n disk setups

>    Alex> never?  i worked for microsoft and checked for overflow
>    Alex> conditions in everything i wrote...
>
>Oh no ... another Microsoft alum.
>
>I must admit: I do miss the free drinks: all the Mountain Dew you
>could keep down!

I was into the tejava myself, but no one mentioned the free T-shirts.
I got 5 during a 3 month internship!  Although I can name 15 or 16
really bad things about Microsoft's OS strategy, I will say that
Powerpoint had some really nice code in it.  They did a full re-write
for 5.0.  I think it might be their only app that doesn't contain
legacy code.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1