Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:11:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        Andrew Karjagin <Andrew.Karjagin@newmail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp -auto -nat Gateway routing problem

Thanks for help, I've resolved the problem installing
dnscache on 127.0.0.1 to resolv external addresses,
then dnscachex on alias 192.168.0.70 to resolve
external addresses for the inside hosts and tinydns to
resolve internal addresses.
It's a little mess but now works fine.
Bye and thanks to all list
--- Andrew Karjagin <Andrew.Karjagin@newmail.ru> ha
scritto: > Yes, it is DNS problem. But editing
/etc/hosts

message