Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 08:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        jasonla@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Triple booting -- HELP

At Wed, 23 May 2001 it looks like Jason La composed:

JL-->I have a question about triple booting with win98, win2k,
JL-->and freebsd.
JL-->

I've had success with using the following, the only difference may
be that I already had windows and Linux installed, the key for me
was having ONLY "primary" partitions and in my case the 4th one
was for FreeBSD and the first cylinder of the (4th
primary) FreeBSD partition was well above the 1024th
cylinder. That's because I'm using Linux's LILO as the bootloader.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)