Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 06:47:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Serge G. Kruk" <sgkruk@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Heinz Bauschke <hbauschk@math.uwaterloo.ca>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, "Serge G. Kruk" <sgkruk@mercator.math.uwaterloo.ca>, Heinz Bauschke <bauschke@cecm.sfu.ca>
Subject:   Re: possible contribution to handbook

That is a good suggestion, I agree.  Though I don't know exactly how I
would do that.  But I still think that the handbook should include a
section on Maple, if only because it has a section on Mathematica.

I'll look into creating that port.  Any hints?  Thanks.

S.

   ==== Combinatorics & Optimization, Faculty of Mathematics
   ==== University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G1 ====== */