Date:      Wed, 8 May 1996 19:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Build failure in 2.1-RELEASE to -stable transition.

> > > ===> share/doc/papers/memfs
> > > indxbib -o ref.bib /usr/src/share/doc/papers/memfs/ref.bib
> > > indxbib:fatal error: can't open `/usr/share/dict/eign': No such file or dir
> ectory
> >
> > This is almost certainly you forgetting to install the 'dict' distribution.
>
> But you don't understand - "I" didn't have anything to do with it!
> This is make world here, and it's supposed to run all the way through
> by installing things in the proper sequence.

Add this to src/Makefile some place in the build-tools section:
	(I am looking at an old version or I would have given a cdiff.)

	cd ${.CURDIR}/gnu/usr.bin/groff && \
		${MAKE} depend all install ${CLEANDIR} ${OBJDIR}

After all, we do use groff a _lot_ during make world, eign is just one
little piece of it.