Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:32:23 +0000
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        derek@computinginnovations.com, david+dated+1167109465.e841d1@skytracker.ca
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question on hosts.allow

Hello,

   Well, You will always see the attempts in security logs.
   As Derek Wrote, you have to allow your IP and deny the rest.

   Also, you may set in /etc/ssh/sshd_config
   a line in the bottom of the file which reads
   AllowUsers  YOUR_USER_HERE

   In this case, you will make sure your ip and the specific username(s).

-- Marwan Sultan.