Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:47:16 -0600
From:      Steve Neuharth <steveneu@visi.com>
To:        "Dan Mahoney Jr." <danm@DanMahoney.com>
Cc:        freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken /stand/sysinstall?

 2.2.7 is no longer available for download. You have to install 2.2.8 or
3.0. You could try using the 2.2.8 dirs... not sure of the implications.
 BTW the trailing directory tree name (like 2.2.8-stable) is
configurable in somewhere in sysinstall... I forget where but I
remember  white text on black as opposed to blue/red.