Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:35:02 -0500
From:      Raymond Law <rlaw@vt.edu>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to measure the performance of a server

It is just a simple server that accepts BCD encoded data from potentially
100 clients at the same time.  I just want to make sure it can handle
sufficiently fast enought the simultaneous connected clients.

Is there some software that measure the data rate of a particular program
or on a number of particular sockets or ...?

Thanks.
Ray,