Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:06:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Scott A. Moberly" <smoberly@karamazov.org>
To:        stenchmaster@blackhelicopters.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SquirrelMail on FreeBSD

> Yes I have enabled cookies and have even tried to set explorer to
> default accept all cookies -- eek!
>
> Thanks
> -cs
>
> Stephen Hovey wrote:
>
>>no no - I mean on the browser you are using to try and log in
>>
>>On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:
>>

>>>Yes,
>>>
>>>I have tried all the php suggestions on the squirrel docs page.
>>>Including sessions.auto_start, register_globals etc.....
>>>

>>>-cs

Perhaps this has already been answered; but, have you:

cd /usr/local/squirrelmail
./configure

and set all appropriate options, i.e. imap hostname, port, type?

--
Scott A. Moberly
smoberly at karamazov.org

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"