Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:34:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        paul@originative.co.uk, dhagan@cs.vt.edu, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD offerings by Gateway 2000

OK, I don't think we need to beat people up for a simple, innocent mistake
that was made during an advocacy effort.  This tends to discourage the
person being criticized, and doesn't help the situation in any case.  The
fact of the matter is, someone took the time to try to help the cause in
which we're all interested.

Might I suggest that those of you who have experience and strong opinions
about how advocacy efforts should be conducted (at least initially) put
together some sort of FAQ or list of steps to take with DOs and DONTs?

SB