Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:48:37 -0700
From:      "Alex M" <alex@myzona.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bitchx port

Hello freebsd-ports,

I am sorry if this issue has been brought up time ago, but I want to point
out the following:

i think there's a mistake in /usr/ports/irc/bitchx/Makefile
instead of WANT_GNOME and WANT_ESOUND should be USE_GNOME and USE_ESOUND
because of

.if defined(HAVE_GNOME)
USE_GNOME=      yes

Before it tried to install the whole gnome for me thou i said no to it in
Makefile... I changed it to USE_GNOME=    no, but still  it says
BitchX-1.0c18 depends on gnome and etc.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, or if I am correct, fix will be
appreciated.

Thanks.

-=-=-=-
Regards,