Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:11:25 +0100
From:      Adam Nealis <adamn@criterion.canon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xl0: transmission error: 90

Thanks Thierry,

You're probably right about the shared IRQ - I fixed the
problem by putting in an Intel EtherExpress Pro (irq 11), so
I changed two things: the device driver (fxp now, rather
than xl), and the irq (from 9 to 11).

So whether it was a bug in the driver is a moot point now.
But since I'm on the STABLE track...

Cheers,
Adam.