Date:      Mon, 12 May 2008 11:53:18 +1000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Imagemagick port seems broken - jp2.c patch fails

On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 17:20 -0700, Johan Dowdy wrote:
> Did you cvsup before attempting the install?
>
> -J

Do you mean update the ports tree? This is a relatively new install of
6.3 (last week or so) with a minimal distro and no ports tree installed
at the time. I run portsnap manually after install nowadays so that the
latest and greatest is installed from the start. I'll try updating, but
pkg_version -v seems up to date so I doubt very much it'll make a diff.