Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:48:40 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Being a Noob:  Installing Spam Assassin

it's all in the README file that gets installed every time you install
SpamAssassin.

/usr/local/share/doc/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin/README

from that file:

- Change your ~/.forward file so it reads like this:

      "| spamassassin || exit 75"

that file also contains complete examples of how to get it working under
procmail, which is certainly the preferred way to do things.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."
        -Lilo, "Lilo & Stitch"