Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:45:37 +0800
From:      Dennis Ho Kai Keung <dennisho@hksite.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dennisho@hksite.net
Subject:   Cannot Install FreeBSD on my new server

Dear sir,

Recently our company bought a Dell PowerEdge 2300 server with Adaptec
AIC-7890 SCSI controllers and Dell PowerEdge Expendable RAID controller.
When I try to install FreeBSD 3.3 into the server, it prompts that "No
Disk Found".

Would you please tell me whether FreeBSD support this configuration?
If so, how can I install FreeBSD into it?

It is urgent and I would be happy to receive your prompt reply soon.
--
Dennis Ho Kai Keung
System Administrator