Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 15:43:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        java-port@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Testing of FreeBSD JDK 1.1.7

On 09-Nov-98 Nate Williams wrote:
> I'd like *someone* to test it against all of the 'demo' applets in the
> JDK, and then I'll be testing it against my application.  If it passes,
> I'll release it and work on a 'bug-fix' release.

I've tested them all.  Aside from the "java_X in free(): warning: chunk is
already free" error, they all work fine.

Patrick
---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9