Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:13:31 +0200
From:      Raphael Marmier <raphael@computer-rental.ch>
To:        "Luciano Evaristo Guerche" <guercheLE@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD logo...

I'm not against the daemon --> demon deviation, because, as you know,=20
"the devil's in the detail", and we love details, don't we?
Detail is the essence of computing, isn't?
Maybe computing is evil after all?
;)

Raphael

Le mardi, 15 avr 2003, =E0 17:17 Europe/Zurich, Luciano Evaristo Guerche=20=

a =E9crit :