Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:38:27 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        kkenn@rebel.net.au
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unkillable processes

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Nope. I did attach to it with gdb at one point to try and figure out what
> it was running, but because it was compiled w/o debugging symbols I didn't
> get anything out of a backtrace except for something similar to:

You *can* compile it again, just adding the -g and _without changing
any other option_, and then use that new executable as source of the
symbols.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Is it true that you're a millionaire's son who never worked a day
in your life?"
	"Yeah, I guess so."
	"Lemme tell you, son, you ain't missed a thing."