Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 16:37:00 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@chain.iafrica.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MZ-Telnet ?

On Sun, 18 May 1997, Terry Lambert wrote:

>Add "|| defined(__FreeBSD__)" to the end of the "#if" line he references.

Thanks!

Managed to get it to build quite nicely. It seems to work well.
I've "frozen" my changes to the source, tarred it up and
put it in ftp://chain.iafrica.com/incoming/ssltelnet.tgz for anyone
who is interested.

There is a shell script which should install everything in the "right"
place - ssltelnetsetup.sh

Once again, thanks for the help.

---
Khetan Gajjar                               | khetan@os.org.za
www.freebsd.os.org.za/~khetan/              | khetan@iafrica.com
PGP : finger khetan@chain.freebsd.os.org.za | I run FreeBSD - www.za.freebsd.org
UUNet Internet Africa Support               | 0800-030-002 & help@iafrica.com

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat,
and wrong.
                -- H. L. Mencken