Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:26:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        paulh@testlabs.com (Paul H.)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Questions FreeBSD)
Subject:   Re: Kernel failed

In a previous message, Paul H. said:
> Yes I do, should it be?

Yes it needs to be.

Sorry, I didn't read you mail closely enough. Did your kernel ever
compile and you added this, or is this your first try?

You can try removing the .o files  and rebuilding, sometimes
dependancies don't work right. Otherwise, try re-config'ing (without
the -n if you did that).

If those don't work, post your kernel, people on the list can generally
figure these out.

Paul.

--
Change is inevitable, except from a vending maching.