Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:10:46 +0200
From:      Christoph Splittgerber <chris@sdata.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sporadic hangs

Hellmuth,
thanks for the hint. I just upgraded to 0.82.

Tobias,
thanks for the hint to remove /usr/include/machine/i4b_rbch_ioctl.h!
I already tried a round trip (overinstall, overunistall (rm
i4b_rbch_ioctl.h), cvsup, make world, overinstall) on a locally set-up
/usr/src (usually I share a /usr/src via NFS to 4 hosts, and that's why
I was so cautious about patching into the source tree).

Hellmuth,
in the last email, you wrote me a few days ago, you said that you are
not going to commit the new release into the -stable branch in the near
future. Today, I was reading your README where you encourage all users
of -stable to upgrade to 00.82.00. So, if this is your recommendation,
what is the reason not to commit the changes to 3.X-stable? IMWN

Again, thanks for your help,

Christoph