Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 12:56:31 -0400
From:      Mike DeGraw-Bertsch <mbertsch@radioactivedata.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Interested in mirroring

Howdy folks,

I run an infrequently-used webserver with a dedicated T1 connection, and
it kills me to see the bandwidth go to waste.

The box is located in Cambridge, MA, and is available over both IPv4 and
IPv6 (though the IPv6 tunnel comes from Canada, it's still pretty low
latency) at 199.232.41.27 and 3ffe:b80:2:784f::2.

I'd be happy to mirror FTP, WWW, or cvsup, over IPv4 and/or IPv6.  Any
interest or need?

   -Mike