Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 20:55:54 +1000
From:      John Gilbert <jackg@itsm.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hello,
I am interested in using FreeBSD, but I have a few questions regarding
compatibility. My system is as follows:-MSI MS-6163 Intel 440BX
motherboard,
Intel Pentium 3 550  chip, 128 meg PC133 Ram, Asus V6600 Geforce 256
32mb
video card & a Sound Blaster Live sound card.
Can I use FreeBSD, from reading the supported hardware guide I suspect
my video card & sound card are not supported. Are there any work
arounds.
Like a lot of people I am getting fed up with Microsoft products & I am
looking for alternatives.
I can be contacted at jackg@itsm.com.au
Thanks
John