Date:      Sun, 03 Jun 2001 22:09:25 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FAQ patch #1: Repairing all the stuff between <question> tags

   Well, I'm going to try and start working on the FAQ now.  So
I'm going to start by making it all actually questions and
answers (rather than a vague phrases which include obscure error
messages).  My first step was to make all the stuff between
<question> tags into actual questions.  This is really more of a
style thing, but it's a good place to start.

   Note that there will be a second commit after this one to
match the answers to the questions which have been changed if
necessary.

   Please give me suggestions or reviews as to what needs to
change with my patch.

     http://people.freebsd.org/~chris/faq-question.patch