Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 21:30:52 -0500
From:      "Robert D. Brissett" <english@interport.net>
To:        freebsd-install@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video Card for Xwindows

Hi all:

I am new to the world of freeBSD and was hoping to find some help.  I am
running version 2.2.7 and am trying to config X-windows to use my video
card but am having major problems.  I know the video card's chipset but I
can not find the option for it in the video card configuration list.  I
have a rendition (Please excuse the spelling) V200 chipset.  But I can't
find the option for this when going through the config process.

To make a long story short is there a resolution for this?

Is this card supported?

If so, where can I find support for it?

At my wits end
Robert