Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:39:06 -0700
From:      <dteske@freebsd.org>
To:        "'Alexander Motin'" <mav@FreeBSD.org>, "'Andriy Gapon'" <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org, Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: lszfs command for loader

As avg and mav already know, I'm working on my next major enhancement
to the aforementioned Forth code, this time adding support for submenus
and dynamically initializing menuitems.

I'm slowly feeding test-code to avg for these enhancements.

Please note that I am not on -fs so any work in this area, I would appreciate
a CC so that I'm kept in the loop.
--
Devin