Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:47:48 -0600
From:      "Justin A. Kolodziej" <4wg7kolodzie@vmsb.csd.mu.edu>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compiling "original" sound code into the kernel bombs

I seem to have found the source of my problem.  I tried to compile
another program and found out that some of the things that were supposed
to be defined in includes weren't, even though the program explicitly
included files that included other files that contained those
definitions.  No "file not found," just "this is undefined."  For some
reason, the preprocessor only included header files to one level.  I
haven't tried replacing gcc with something like pgcc yet; that might
solve the problem.

Oh well, as they say, "Welcome to freeBSD-current.  MUA HA HA HA!!!
=;-}"

Justin K.
--
I sense a great disturbance in the Source.
Justin A. Kolodziej