Date:      Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:22:55 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        linimon@FreeBSD.org, sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: the state of ports on sparc64

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

On 2011-Jul-16 01:07:13 -0500, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com> wrote:
>However, there are several higher-profile ports that I have _not_ marked
>as broken; these affect such things as gnome and kde.  I'll forward the
>error logs to the maintainers, but will mention them here first, together
>with the main things they affect, and the port count:
=2E..
>graphics/libGLU			kde, sdl12		2488	fails to compile

I suspect that libGLU isn't really safe to built on multiple cpus in parall=
el.

>x11/xdriinfo			xorg			   2	fails to configure

Likewise, I suspect the underlying problem here is that graphics/libGL isn't
really safe to built on multiple cpus in parallel.

I can't reproduce either of these problems on my UP sparc64 box but
can't test on an SMP box until next week.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU--