Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:20:36 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org>
To:        "webform@paypal.com" <webform@paypal.com>, expectationsnotmet-67@paypal.com
Subject:   Re: Other:I:P:N:O:  (KMM15982511V9911L0KM)

--vni90+aGYgRvsTuO

Dear Customer Service,

as I stated out I want to stop the whole transaction and close my account
at your organization, because you charged me $ 1.94 without my confirmation.
After this I lost trust in you completely. Thats no serious behaviour.
Please confirm, that you removed all my data.

	Andreas ///

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 03:41:29PM -0800, webform@paypal.com wrote:
> [...]
> through our manual process, please fax us the following information:
>=20
> 1.  A cover page stating: Attention-International Account Manual=20
> Verification.  To ensure that we can identify your account, include your=
=20
> name and the email address you have attached to your account on this cove=
r=20
> page.
>=20
> 2.  A copy of a photo ID with your name.
>=20
> 3.  A copy of your card statement that shows at least the last 4 digits o=
f=20
> your card.
>=20
> 4.  A copy of the front and back of the credit card.=20
>=20
> Please fax this information to (402) 935-2237.
>=20
> We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this process.  It may=
=20
> take up to 10 business days to review the information that you have=20
> provided.  We will contact you after we have reviewed your documentation.
>=20
> I looked into your account and was unable to find any transaction=20
> initiated.  It is possible that you may have forgotten to submit your=20
> payment on the confirmation page.  To check this, click the History subta=
b=20
> and see if there is a record of the transaction.  If there is no record,=
=20
> then the transaction did not take place.  You can create a new transactio=
n=20
> by clicking the Send Money tab.  Be sure to completely fill out the secur=
e=20
> form and hit the "Continue" button at the bottom of the form.  This will=
=20
> bring up a confirmation form.  Click the "Send Money" button to complete=
=20
> this transaction.=20
>=20
> The specific sending limit applied to your account is dependant upon the=
=20
> amount of information that can be verified before you complete the=20
> Membership Confirmation process.  If some information cannot be verified=
=20
> with your credit card issuing bank, you will receive a lower limit until=
=20
> you are able to successfully complete the Membership Confirmation process=
.=20
> Once you have completed the Membership Confirmation process, your sending=
=20
> limit will be unlimited, subject to the credit available on the card. =20
>=20
> If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

--=20
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD
Need a magic printfilter today ?         http://www.apsfilter.org/
Songs from our band >> 64Bits <<         http://www.64bits.de