Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:45:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Victor M. Carranza G." <victor@ns.concyt.gob.gt>
Subject:   Please, help...

Hi, Folks!

Some times it is HARD to be a FreeBSD evangelist as I am. I try to
convince everybody I know (and am mostly successful about that) to switch
to FreeBSD from their M$, SCO, Novell, etc. current platforms. Heck, I
really believe in this wonderful OS! But the hardest part of all this is
when people ask me: "where do you get support from?", and I tell them
"from the mailing lists". I do not feel comfortable when I say that...
'cause many times I have looked for help in here, and had smashed my face
against a wall made of "cybernetic silence". Come on folks. If the answer
to a question is really obvious for you, it may be NOT so obvious for the
person asking. Even a "RTFM" answer can shed light to a user who is in
desperation trying to fix a problem! he will probably RTFM then and find
the answer!!

By the way, I could not find an answer to my question below yet. I have
tried many things. I'm not a newbie, but I'm not a guru either. So please
help me with this one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor